This recipe is my mish-mash. The only thing that makes it Indian is the replacement of chile powder with Reshampatti chile powder. Sorry, not sorry.
Reshampatti is a chile that closely resembles a Cayenne pepper, quite hot and lightly fruity.
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound ground Impossible Meat
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic mashed
- Dry spices
- 1 Tbsp Reshampatti chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp mexican oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 tsp other herbs (parsley, basil, etc)
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 16 ounces chicken stock or broth
- 1 15 ounce can black beans (drained or undrained)
- Other beans (optional: garbanzo, pinto, etc)
- ½ cup Green pitted olives with pimento
- Brown ground Impossible Meat.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add dry spices
- Add diced tomatoes
- Add chicken broth
- Add green olives
- Bring to boil and simmer for 2 hours